Bureau Online Summit 2018
Designed for all roles at a digital agency, the Bureau Online Summit brings together community and industry leaders to share expertise and insights, plus answer your questions on everything from finances to team dynamics and more. Join us from the comfort of your own office or home, and revisit sessions whenever you like.
July 20, 2018
11:00 AM–5:00 PM EST
- $99 for individuals
- $299 for companies (includes multiple logins from your company's web domain)
Your ticket includes:
- Five talks with Q&A
- Ongoing access to the recorded sessions
- Opportunity to join the Bureau community Slack channels
Buy a ticket for yourself, a colleague or mentee…or, better yet, loop in your entire team.
What Is the Bureau Online Summit?
No travel, no logistics, no need to find someone to cover for you while you're out of town. The Bureau Online Summit gives you six hours of learning and sharing to help your team and company succeed, and access to a community of peers to help you long after the event ends.
Let’s talk digital. Here are the topics we’ll cover:
- Operations: Rob Harr
- Team Dynamics: Traci Barrett
- Diversity: Willie Jackson
- Process: Dave Prior
- Financial Literacy: Jody Grunden
- UX in Project Management: Shahina Patel
- Social Politics at Work: Crystal Richards
- Content Delivery: Robert Mills
2018 Bureau Online Summit Speakers
Stay tuned for more information on each speaker session. In the meantime, choose a speaker below to learn more about professional background and areas of expertise via LinkedIn:
Thank You to Our Wonderful Sponsors: