Digital PM Summit 2018
If you manage digital projects, this is your event.
The Digital PM Summit is two days of engaging presentations, breakout sessions and lightning talks exploring how we manage digital projects. No matter your methodology, we’ll share the secrets to keep your projects moving, clients happy, teams engaged and budgets intact. Whether you work for a digital shop or in-house team, discover new ideas, make connections and gain access to an unparalleled community to support you in your career.
Get Ready for DPM 2018
September 4-6, 2018
Optional Workshop Day September 4
The Guest House at Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee
What is the DPM Summit?
Choose to attend the Summit only, or add the workshop day for $250:
$1,099 Summit Only: includes two full days of Summit keynotes and presentations, interactive sessions, panels, breakout conversations and lightning talks.
- $1,349 Summit + Workshop Combo (sold out, join the waiting list): includes two-day Summit items above, plus two 3.5-hour workshops presented by Peta Kennett-Wilson and Rob Harr. Please note, this ticket is required to attend the workshops.
What We’ll Discuss
Some of the topics we'll cover over the course of the Summit include:
- Building teams
- The DPM career path
- Gathering project requirements
- Educating clients and stakeholders
- Process: Agile and Hybrid methods
- The DPM's role in sales
- Gaining team and stakeholder alignment
- Planning and estimating
- Dealing with social politics
- Writing contracts
- View the full Summit agenda
2018 Digital PM Summit Speakers
The 2018 lineup offers great topics from expert speakers and facilitators who work on digital projects. You'll learn about a variety of topics from the folks who are on the front lines of digital projects. View the full agenda for more information, or browse our speaker pages to learn more about who will facilitate sessions, as well as their topics.
Get ready for two full days of engaging keynote presentations, thought-provoking interactive sessions, rapid-fire lightning talks on focused topics and tons of networking opportunities. Make that three days if you sign up for the optional workshops!
The Digital PM Summit agenda is crafted in a way that lets you choose your own adventure by taking in the sessions that will help you to be a better DPM and advance your career.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
Tuesday, September 4
- 9:30 AM–5:30 PM : Optional workshop day (requires "Summit + Workshop" ticket)
- 4:00-5:30 PM : Registration Open
- 6:00-7:30 PM : Welcome Reception: open to all attendees—join us!
Wednesday, September 5
- 7:30 AM : Registration Opens
- 7:30-8:30 AM : Coffee and Breakfast
- 8:45 AM–5:45 PM : Summit Sessions
- 7:30-9:30 PM : Social Event
Thursday, September 6
- 7:30-8:30 AM : Coffee and Breakfast
- 8:45 AM–6:00 PM : Summit Sessions
Friday, September 7
- Anytime : Head home when you're ready, or stay a few extra days!
- Summit + Workshop: Hotel rooms are blocked for 9/3, so you can arrive Monday 9/3 or Tuesday 9/4 before the workshop begins at 9:30 AM.
- Summit Only: If you're only attending the Summit, plan to arrive on 9/4 by 5:00 PM and join us for our Welcome Reception.
Earn PDUs and Have Fun!
If you've got your PMP or are working toward it, attending will help you earn Professional Development Units (PDUs). While we’re not associated with the Project Management Institute (PMI), we do know that this event will earn you PDUs for every hour you're in a Digital PM Summit session. Just submit your ticket receipt along with the number of hours you spent in sessions to PMI. Several attendees have successfully done this in the past.
Find Your Tribe
There’s an overall feeling of excitement about “finding your people” at every Digital PM Summit. Most DPMs have explored many avenues when it comes to learning and networking, and have read the PM books and blogs. But DPMs are seeking something more: a genuine connection gained not only through DPM content and shared work experiences, but also through interests and expertise. It’s something that’s not that easy to find, so we're happy that The Digital PM Summit has become the "home" for those connections.
Who Has Already Signed Up?
Here are just a few of the companies that are attending…
Speaker Sessions from DPM Summits Past
The Bureau Digital PM Summit brings together a mix of industry inspiration and tactics from a variety of leaders.
What DPM Alumni Are Saying
DPM Summit Alumni Photos
Thank You to Our Wonderful Partners:
Location images via The Guest House at Graceland