Women's Leadership Camp 001 Asheville
What is Women's Leadership Camp?
Our most requested new event, and the first camp that is exclusively for those who identify as women in leadership roles in the digital space. This will be an opportunity to connect with others who share the unique challenges you face and find solutions to persistent problems. If you are interested in joining us, please sign up soon. This event is already more than 50% booked.
- Hotel accommodations for the nights of 11/11, 11/12, and 11/13
- Welcome reception on 11/11
- Two days of moderated discussions and breakouts covering a host of topics you help determine
- Continental breakfast and full lunch on 11/12 and 11/13
- Closing reception on 11/13
TOPICS YOU CARE ABOUT, CONVERSATIONS YOU DIRECT
Women's Leadership Camp is not about watching people razzle dazzle you with Keynote decks while you check Twitter. It’s a series of moderated discussions where everyone is a presenter. The value of the event lies in the perspectives you absorb from each and every attendee, who are from diverse backgrounds and industry niches, offering perspectives often outside of your immediate circle of influence.
Based on early conversations with those attending, topics will include:
- How gender affects a leader's experience in tech
- Coping mechanisms and tactics for dealing with challenges
- Influencing the dynamic of male executive teams
- Diversity and Inclusion in tech
- Staying motivated and avoiding burnout
- Paving the way for other women leaders
- Managing work/life balance without it being seen as a detriment or lack of commitment
- Coaching your team and women in your organization
- Dealing with Imposter Syndrome
...and whatever else seems right to you. The goal is to help you solve your challenges, gain inspiration, and get back to work with a whole set of ideas to implement immediately.
WE KEEP IT REAL
Discussions are open, honest, and frank, and everyone participates. Women's Leadership Camp is not about a single person standing in the front of a room, presenting while you scribble notes. It's a series of moderated, candid conversations.
Who has already signed up?
Plan on arriving at the AC Hotel by 3pm on November 11th. Head home at any point on November 14th. Or stay a little longer if you want!
Our camps normally sell out more than a month in advance, so if you're interested don't wait too long to apply.