Digital PM Summit 2016
San Antonio 10/12-10/15
HEAR ABOUT IT FROM OUR ATTENDEES
The Digital PM Summit is two days of engaging presentations, breakout sessions, and lightning talks exploring how we manage digital projects, from a variety of perspectives. No matter the methodology — Agile with a capital A, agile without a capital a, waterfall, or hybrid, we’ll share the secrets of keeping projects moving, keeping clients happy, keeping teams engaged, and keeping budgets intact. You will gain new perspectives, make new friends, and gain access to an unparalleled support system of peers.
The Digital PM Summit also offers an optional workshop on day 3.
We'll update Summit details here as we have them, but also make sure to follow @digitalpmsummit on Twitter.
For the fourth installment of the pioneering event for digital project managers, we're headed back to the great state of Texas to do things big. Join 350 of your fellow digital project managers for three days of insight, conversation, and camaraderie. It's the annual dose of inspiration you've come to depend on.
We'll be situated right in the heart of San Antonio's famous River Walk, a public park open 365 days a year, lined with lots of restaurants, hotels, attractions, and more.
Our speaker lineup is full of industry leaders, authors, speakers, and practiced digital project managers who are excited to share their thoughts and experiences with you. Topics will range from the inspirational to the tactical and will provide inspiration and help you achieve your goals as you return to work after the event. Check out our Speakers page for a full list of speakers and their topics. Check our agenda pages to view the full conference schedule.
The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio
420 W Market Street
San Antonio, TX, 78205
Ensure you get our preferred rates by booking through our site:
Traditional City Side Room: $189/night
Traditional City Side Room (2 doubles): $189/night
DIGITAL PM SUMMIT 2016 (10/12-10/14)
- Summit begins with an opening reception at 5PM on Wednesday, 10/12
- Two full days of presentations, breakouts, clinics, lightning talks, and discussions on 10/13 and 10/14
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and snacks on both 10/13 and 10/14
- Opening night party on Thursday, 10/13
WORKSHOP (10/15, 1-6pm)
Our optional workshop on day three moderated by Brett Harned is an intensive half-day event designed to enable you to roll up your sleeves with your fellow digital project managers. The workshop sells out quickly, so make sure you buy a combo ticket if you wish to attend.
YOUR WORKSHOP AGENDA
- 1:00-1:30 pm Introductions, Break into groups
- 1:30-3:00 pm Group Estimating Exercise
- 3:00-3:20 pm Break
- 3:20-4:45 pm Group Planning Exercise
- 4:45-5:45 pm PM Challenges Discussion & Presentation
- 5:45-6:00 pm Q&A
- 6:00-8:00pm Happy Hour
Made Possible by Our Wonderful Sponsors
- When to arrive/depart: Arrive in the morning or early afternoon on Wednesday, October 12th, in plenty of time for our 5PM opening reception. Plan to depart any time on October 15 (if not attending the optional workshop) or October 16th (if you are attending the workshop).
- Fly to: San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
- Ground transportation:
- Taxi cabs are available at the lower level curbside, outside of baggage claim, at Terminal A & B. Fare to San Antonio downtown areas start at $29 (U.S.) per taxicab. (Up to 6 may share a cab, if both luggage and passengers fit safely.)
- Uber and Lyft are available in the San Antonio metropolitan area.
- VIA Metropolitan Transit is San Antonio's public transportation agency offering service throughout the city including streetcar service within the downtown area. From the airport, you will catch VIA bus route 5, which operates everyday, and can get to downtown San Antonio in about 30 minutes for only $1.30.
- GO Airport Shuttle is San Antonio International Airport's authorized and single shared-ride shuttle service. Shuttles depart from 7 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. daily to downtown hotels every 15 minutes. Passengers may purchase tickets at the airport's baggage claim area. Tickets are $19.00 per person to downtown hotels or $34.00 for a round trip ticket.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
If you need to cancel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know as soon as possible.
Before you decide to cancel, please know you can transfer your ticket to someone else:
- Consult the ticket you received via email
- Click the “edit details” button
- Click the “reassign” button to complete the transfer
If you still need to cancel, here's the deal:
- Within 48 hours of registration: tickets are 100% refundable
- After 48 hours of registration through 8/1/2016: We'll refund your registration amount, but subtract a cancellation fee equal to 50% of your ticket value.
- After 8/1/2016: Tickets are non-refundable