Digital PM Summit
Two Action-Packed Summit Days. One Immersive Workshop Day. One Amazing Experience.
For the third Digital PM Summit, we're bringing things back to where it all started, Philadelphia, home to the Bureau of Digital. This year's event will be bigger and better than ever, with 350 of your fellow digital project managers joining you for three days of insight, conversation, and camaraderie. You won't want to miss it.
We're expanding our format this year to foster more ways to learn and connect, including feature presentations from some of the digital PM community's best and brightest (list of confirmed speakers, topics, and agenda coming soon), as well as breakout sessions, clinics, lightning talks, and group discussions. Visit our general Digital PM Summit page for an overview of what the Summit is all about.
We have assembled an all-star lineup of speakers and contributors for the 2015 Digital PM Summit. You can also scroll through our list of confirmed speakers if you're the scrolling type. People scroll.
The agenda has been finalized. Start planning your Digital PM Summit 2015 experience now.
#DPM2014 ON INSTAGRAM
- Summit begins with an opening reception at 5PM on Sunday, 10/11
- Two full days of presentations, breakouts, clinics, lightning talks, and discussions on 10/12 and 10/13
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and snacks on both 10/12 and 10/13
- Opening night party on Monday, 10/12 (location TBA)
Our optional workshop on day three is an intensive half-day event designed to enable you to roll up your sleeves with your fellow digital project managers.
Check out our Digital PM Workshop page for detailed information about our Workshop.
- Arrive: early afternoon on Sunday, 10/11 in plenty of time for our 5PM opening reception
- Depart: Wednesday, 10/14 (if not attending the Workshop) or Thursday 10/15 if you are attending the Workshop
- Fly to: Philadelphia (PHL) — transportation from the airport to Center City Philadelphia is available from each terminal via SEPTA rail (trains run every half hour), taxi, or Uber.
- Train to: Philadelphia's 30th Street Station
Follow @digitalPMsummit on Twitter and stay tuned to this website to stay up-to-date.
Also, be sure to sign up for our mailing list:
SUMMIT & WORKSHOP COMBO
The discounted package registration for both the Summit (10/12-10/13) and Workshop (10/14) are sold out.
Both Early Bird and Standard registration tickets are sold out. Tickets still remain at our late registration price of $1099 each.
Our DPM Workshop on Day three is completely full. You can sign up for our waiting list by emailing email@example.com.
99 SOUTH 17TH STREET
AT LIBERTY PLACE
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103
All rooms at the conference hotel are full.
We recommend considering these nearby options through visitphilly.com.
If you need to change an existing reservation you've already made at the Westin (the Summit hotel), please contact our housing manager Kerri Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-543-5717.
Reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to arrival or no shows will be billed the first night’s room rate.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
If you need to cancel, please email us at email@example.com to let us know as soon as possible.
Before you decide to cancel, please know you can transfer your ticket to someone else:
- Consult the ticket you received via email
- Click the "edit details" button
- Click the "reassign" button to complete the transfer
If you still need to cancel, here's the deal:
- Within 48 hours of registration: tickets are 100% refundable
- After 48 hours of registration, up to 9/10/2015: We'll refund your registration amount, but subtract a $500 cancellation fee
- After 9/10/2015: Tickets are non-refundable