Operations Camp 007 Utah
Operations Directors, Unite
Ready to fix the chronic problems that hold back your digital agency and team? Let’s dig into the health of your company, and open up the floor to your toughest challenges. Take part in the camaraderie and energy of your peers: three days with people who do the same work that you do, with the mountains as your backdrop. You’ll leave with a new perspective and shared experiences to help drive shop priorities as soon as you return home.
- Hotel accommodations for the nights of 6/10, 6/11, 6/12, 6/13
- Welcome reception on 6/10
- Three days of moderated discussions and breakouts covering a host of topics you determine
- Continental breakfast and full lunch on 6/11 and 6/12
- Closing dinner on 6/13
Why You Need To Be There
It’s tough to gain traction and champion the good of the team when your viewpoint is narrowed to your own experiences and the voices inside your own shop—or head. Take an outsider’s view of other agencies and their experiences, and gain a new appreciation and understanding of your own. You’ll learn and share with the best operators in the industry, and walk away with the things you need to bring operations in line.
What We’ll Cover
Attendees set the topics for the event, so rest assured, we’ll cover your most pressing items. Operations Camps is a series of moderated discussions where everyone is a presenter. The value lies in the perspectives you absorb from each and every attendee. All come from diverse backgrounds and industry niches, and offer perspectives often outside your immediate circle of influence.
Potential topics include:
- What Operations means to your company
- Success metrics, financial and beyond
- Bad projects: when to let go and how to recoup losses
- Forecasting and allocating resources
- Process optimization and tools for projects and products
- Pricing models, scoping and rescoping
- EOS, NPS, RFPs, SOWs…all the acronyms
- Balancing team, shop and client priorities
- Cultivating culture and communicating your agency’s vision
...and whatever else seems right to you. The goal is to help you solve your challenges, gain inspiration and get back to work with a whole set of ideas to implement immediately.
Who Normally Attends?
We curate Bureau events by application to ensure you get the right event experience and mix of collaborators. We’re finalizing the roster for Operations Camp 007, and will announce attending companies as we get closer to the event. Until then, here are some of the shops that attended in 2017.
Success Is in The Conversation & Collaboration
Operations Camp is not about watching people razzle dazzle you with polished decks while you scroll through social media. Discussions are open, honest and frank, and everyone participates. In addition to onsite insights, you’ll gain access to Bureau Slack channels, and draw additional information from the community in the weeks between camps and summits.
Our camps normally sell out more than a month in advance, so if you're interested don't wait too long to apply.