Operations Camp 008 New Orleans
A Retreat for Operations Directors
Operations Camp is where we take everything a digital studio is, put it in a box, and flip it over. We reconstruct the role operations plays in a digital agency environment using the collective knowledge and know-how of some of the best studio operators around.
- Hotel accommodations for the nights of 12/5, 12/6, and 12/7
- Welcome reception on 12/5
- Two days of moderated discussions and breakouts covering a host of topics you determine
- Continental breakfast and full lunch on 12/6 and 12/7
- Closing reception on 12/7
TOPICS YOU CARE ABOUT, CONVERSATIONS YOU DIRECT
Operations Camp is not about watching people razzle dazzle you with Keynote decks while you check Twitter. It’s a series of moderated discussions where everyone is a presenter. The value of the event lies in the perspectives you absorb from each and every attendee, who are from diverse backgrounds and industry niches, offering perspectives often outside of your immediate circle of influence.
Potential discussion topics include:
- Key Metrics to determine your company's health
- Bridging the gap between Project Management and Account Management
- The role of operations
- Resource planning
- Providing employees growth opportunities
- Pricing/billing models
...and whatever else seems right to you. The goal is to help you solve your challenges, gain inspiration, and get back to work with a whole set of ideas to implement immediately.
Who normally attends?
We're still going through the applications for Operations Camp 008. Until we announce who will be there, here are some of the shops who attended in 2017.
WE KEEP IT REAL
Discussions are open, honest, and frank, and everyone participates. Operations Camp is not about a single person standing in the front of a room, presenting while you scribble notes. It's a series of moderated, candid conversations.
Our camps normally sell out more than a month in advance, so if you're interested don't wait too long to apply.