Biz Dev Camp 001 Coral Gables
It's time to crack the code on biz dev.
How do you handle sales? It's a question that gets asked more than any other at our leadership events. And it's one where every answer is preceded with a sigh. Well, it's time to forge a plan and make sales a strength, not a concern.
WE DISCUSS WHAT INTERESTS YOU
Our attendees will determine the discussion topics at Biz Dev Camp. We start with a wide range of ideas and whittle them down to the most popular. We’ll be talking about topics like these:
- Building a Consistent Pipeline
- Estimating and Scoping
- Aligning Marketing and Sales Efforts
- Tools and Metrics
- Finding the Right Biz Dev Person
- Positioning and Promotion
...and whatever else seems right to you. The goal is to help you solve your challenges, gain inspiration, and get back to work with a whole set of ideas to implement immediately.
One of the things you'll quickly discover at Biz Dev Camp is that no matter how unique you think your experiences are, there are other people who have gone through the exact same situations. Comparing notes about how each of you dealt with these situations is truly eye opening. No one is there to tell you what to do or how to do it, but we guarantee you'll walk away with perspectives that will allow you to make more informed decisions.
September 17-20, 2017
Coral Gables, Florida
$4,200 registration fee
- Hotel accommodations for the nights of 9/17, 9/18, 9/19, 9/20
- Welcome reception on 9/17
- Three days of moderated discussions and breakouts covering a host of business development topics you determine
- Continental breakfast and full lunch on 9/18 and 9/19
- Spectacular closing dinner on 9/20
- One Year Membership to the Bureau Online Community
WE KEEP IT REAL
Discussions are open, honest, and frank, and everyone participates. Biz Dev Camp is not about a single person standing in the front of a room, presenting while you scribble notes. It's a series of moderated, candid conversations.
Our camps normally sell out more than a month in advance, so if you're interested don't wait too long to apply.